In our on-line E-bookshop,
are sold on-line products such as legal opinions, articles of association for companies, practical kits and templates of legal documents complying with Ohada standards as well as ebooks. Are generally included the following information :
- the basic features of the products proposed,
- their price in CFA Francs, the legal tender in most Ohada member countries, in euros and US dollar, and where necessary, taxes included. However, the dollar will be the one appearing during the payments through Paypal because of the software used but the money debited will be in the currency of the payment gate;
- and also, where applicable, the additional costs not included in the said prices.
In the coming paragraphs, the following words and phrases shall have
the following meaning :
- " distance contract " : any agreement for the sale of documents and books concluded between Ohada Legis and the Internaut in the framework of a system of electronic mail order selling exclusively using the internet up to the conclusion of the agreement, such conclusion included ;
- " order form " : the form describing the features of the product(s) ordered by the Internaut, which shall be signed by him/her with a single click (Paypal payment system) or a double click (other payment methods);
- " order " : the step taken by the Internaut to buy a service or a product ;
- " double-click " : the confirmation by the Internaut of the Order Form as follows : "Please confirm by clicking on the link hereunder that you actually want to order the service(s)/product(s) mentioned in the Order Form you have just filled".
Article 1. Purpose of the Contract
The purpose of this distance Contract is to set up the rights and obligations of the parties in the framework of the sale of products to take place in Ohada Legis Service providing Space.
Article 2. Contractual instruments
This contract shall include the following instruments in decreasing order with regard to their legal value :
- these General Conditions,
- the Order Form or Form for access to documents used by the Internaut.
Retour en haut de page
Article 3. Ordering procedure
3.1. On line products are ordered by using the various on line Order Forms (some related to conventional bank payments, Paypal secured payment system or Western Union payment system).
3.2. Any Order Form signed by the Internaut either by a "single click" or " double clicking " as mentioned hereabove is an irrevocable acceptance which may be challenged only within the limits of the events provided for in article 4 of this Contract here under, relating to the fulfillment of orders.
Article 4. Order fulfilling
The orders shall be fulfilled latest :
4.1. The orders given shall be fulfilled latest :
. almost instantly after ordering : in the event of secured payment through Paypal (click here for more information),
. after checking if the payment was made : with all other standard bank payment methods (transfers and cheques) or with expres cash transfers such as those sent through Western Union or Moneygram (click here for more information);
4.2. The business hours and days are :
- Business days : Monday trough Friday, the following public holidays being excluded :
Civil public holidays :
- New Year (January 1rst)
- Youth Day (February 11)
- Labour Day (May 1rst)
- National Day (May 20)
Religious public holidays :
- Ascension - Good Friday
- Assumption (August 15)
- Christmas (December 25)
- End of Ramadan (Djouldé Soumaé)
- Tabaski (Fête du Mouton) (Djouldé Laïhadji).
NB. When a religious public holiday falls on a Sunday, the following day may also be declared a public holiday. The same applies if it falls on a friday or a tuesday : the previous day or the subsequent day may be declared a public holiday.
Business hours : 8 AM- 12.30 AM 2.30 PM-4 PM (GMT time + 1 h. If applicable in your country, take into account time readjustment in summer ).
4.3. If we are unable to deliver within the time-limit mentioned because of circumstances out of our control, the Internaut shall be informed as soon as possible and be given another date of delivery or have his/her money back.
Article 5. Delivery
5.1. Delivery or access to the documents shall take place :
- almost immediately after the ordering procedure by file downloading in cooperation with Payloadz : in the event of payment of the Ebookshop products by Paypal payment system or payment by card,
- after checking if the payment was made by the internaut, by on-line downloading of the files concerned, or the files are sent to the email indicated in the order-form.
5.2. For security reasons, the files related to the products ordered may be accessed only with (code(s) which are personnally sent to the beneficiary of the order.
Article 6. Warranty
6.1. The services and products supplied are the result of rigorous handling and management. Our warranty implies that :
- the services or the products ordered shall be in accordance with their description,
- the terms for fulfilling orders, for delivery and for making the documents available on line shall be respected.
6.2. We cannot be liable of any postponement resulting from circumstances beyond our control (notably acts of God).
Article 7. Prices
7.1. The price of services and books is indicated in CFA Francs which is the legal tender in most Ohada member countries, in Euros and in US Dollar as indicated here-above. When it includes Value Added Tax (VAT), this is indicated. It is then the VAT on the ordering date. Any change in the rate which may occur before the delivery shall automatically be included in the-said prices.
7.2. The equivalent amount appearing in United States Dollars is given here just as an indication : the amounts to be paid shall be received by us in the equivalent Euro or CFA Francs amount, unless otherwise provided expressly.
Retour en haut de page
Article 8. Terms of payment
8.1. The Internaut shall make the payment relating to his/her order :
. by card through or out of Paypal secured payment system,
. or at a Western Union Agent office located in his/her country of residence also allowing transfers to a bank account.
For additional details, click here.
8.2. An invoice shall be sent upon delivery.
Article 9. Utilization of the services and products of the Service Providing-Space
The products supplied in the framework of this Service Providing Space are delivered for a personal use. They cannot be reproduced, copied, sold, sold again, or exploited for a commercial purpose whatsoever, notably in web sites or otherwise. Any utilization to ends other than the one indicated here-above shall give rise to the institution of lawsuits.
Article 10. Personal information
The personal informations asked from the Internaut are necessary for the handling of the orders and shall exclusively be used to this end. They may, where necessary, be sent to our partners in charge of the handling of the Secured Payment Space, if the Internaut has to have access to these services.
Article 11. Electronic signature
The "single"(Paypal payment system) or "double click " (other types of payments) upon ordering shall constitute the electronic signature which shall have, between the parties, the same value as a hand-written signature in the order forms sent by email.
Article 12. Complaints
Claims relating to orders fulfilled shall be sent on the Form provided for this purpose under the headings Claims relating to fulfilled orders , latest, 7 (seven) days after the documents have been delivered or made available on line.
Article 13. Cryptology
We warranty that if we happen to use any means or service relating to cryptology to make the transactions related to the supply of our products and services more secure, this shall be done in compliance with the laws in force.
Article 14. Evidence
The communications, orders and payments which occured between the parties shall be registered in computerized registers kept as evidence in Ohada Legis computers in appropriate and secure conditions.
Article 15. Conservation and filing of the transactions
The filing of Order Forms and Invoices in the framework of the business relations occuring in our Service Providing Space shall be made on a reliable equipment so as to keep an accurate and long-lasting copy.
Article 16. Scope of the Contract - Waiver
These General Conditions constitute all the parties'obligations. The fact that Ohada Legis did not avail itself of a failure from the Internaut to fulfill one of his/her obligations under this Contract shall not be deemed to be a waiver thereof.
Article 17. Laws governing the Contract - Competent courts
17.1. Any dispute which may arise between the parties in the framework of this Contract shall first try to be settled amicably, on the initiative of the promptest party.
17.2. In the event of persisting disagreement between the parties, the dispute shall be settled by the competent courts in Douala, Cameroon which shall implement Cameroonian law.
Article 18. Change in the General Sales Conditions
The present sales conditions may be modified from time to time. The Internaut is therefore invited to read them before ordering to make sure he/she is aware of the latest version.
© Ohadalegis.com. All Rights Reserved